16 February - 16 March CLOSED
17 March - 01 May CLOSED
02 May - 14 May
|Physician||AED 1,930.00||AED 2,550.00||AED 3,200.00|
*Only applicable for Rheumatologists in the UAE registered under EMA
|Nurse, Resident, & Student||AED 955.00|
- Registration Cancelation & Substitution ends on: 28 April 2023
- Online Registration ends on: 08 May 2023
All registration fees should be paid in advance in AED and made out to K.I.T. Group Middle East, mentioning ESRAM along with your first and last name.
Payments can be made by
- Credit Card
Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Credit cards are debited in AED.
Letter of Confirmation/Payment Receipt
A letter of confirmation/payment receipt will be sent by email once the Meeting Secretariat has received the related payment.
All payments are inclusive of 5% UAE VAT.
- ESR Annual Meeting Full Access: Meeting Day 1. 2 & 3
- Admission to the Meeting and the Exhibition
- Delegate Bag
- Opening/Closing Sessions
- Coffee Breaks and Lunch
- Access to Industry-Sponsored Symposia
*The accompanying person is not allowed to access the Meeting apart from the Opening and Closing Sessions. Only one accompanying person can be registered per delegate. Please contact the Meeting Secretariat at email@example.com should you wish to register for accompanying person.
- Cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing.
- Cancellation may be accomplished before 28 April 2023 with a full refund, less 30% administration charge.
- Notification of cancellation received after this date will be responsible for the full registration fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted not later than 28 April 2023. Please submit the name of your substitute to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of strikes, flood, fire, “force majeure” or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Meeting Organizer resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the event (and of any part of its program), ESR Annual Meeting cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.